Following new Government guidelines published on 23rd June 2020, I am now taking appointments from 4th July onwards. I will be in contact with those on my waiting list in due course to arrange priority appointments but am also available for any other bookings. Please send me a message via my contact page if you have any new wedding enquiries as I am still taking bookings.
***Hygiene & Safety***
In line with the new guidelines, I must now adhere to the following working practices:
- I will be wearing a face covering/visor to all appointments and must also ask that clients do the same. I can provide a disposable mask if you do not have your own.
- I will be using hand sanitiser both before and during appointments, which I will also have available for clients to use.
- I will be disinfecting all equipment thoroughly between every appointment.
- Outdoor appointments will be implemented where practical and weather permitting.
- If possible only one client to be in the room at any given time. If this is not possible then social distancing must be adhered to.
- I will ask that clients wash and rinse their own hair dye off.
- No cash payments – payment can be made via bank transfer or Paypal.
- IMPORTANT – If any client develops symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild, then they must let me know asap before the appointment so that it can be cancelled and rescheduled to a time when it is safe to do so.
I am so looking forward to seeing you all and giving your locks a new lease of life! See you soon ♥